Fear not – you won’t even be able to taste the kale in this deliciously sweet and creamy smoothie!
- 1.5 bananas
- 1⁄4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup coconut meat (use either shredded rehydrated dried coconut or buy the coconut water with the pulp)
- 2 large leaves Kale (de-stemmed)
- 1 tbsp. vanilla Sunbutter
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1 scoop hemp or pea protein powder
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Ice as desired
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy! 🙂
*This recipe is SIBO friendly!